Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's been a while since I last posted. Not sure why I stopped updating, but after not posting for a few weeks it was easy to forget about my blog and now it's been four months, so I'm going to try and update it as much as I can while racing now. Also I told a few people I'd get back to it, since I know there will be atleast two people reading, that's enough motivation for me to write.

I'm back in Quebec for my 5th Tour de Beauce. Last week was Philly week, didn't ride as well as I had hoped, so I'm hoping to get some results this week. Today was stage 1, it was hilly and tough as always. The upside though, they fixed a lot of the roads so it was probably only 90% horrible roads. That 10% of new pavement was nice, I've never ridden such nice pavement in Quebexico before. I didn't feel great at the end of the race, which was a poor time to feel bad because at 5km to go we hit a wall of a climb, same one as always on this stage, I didn't have it and was gaped off the front group a bit. Not sure by how much yet, haven't seen the results yet.

Ok that's all for now, I don't want to overload myself after my vacation from updating ;)

No comments: